FAQ: VRM Monitor page error & Playback Cameo always Black
- The Bosch VRM Monitor page does not open correctly, but instead displays an Error.
- Any Replay client requesting video from the Bosch Video Recording Manager service, only receives the Time-Line but the video is alway Black.
Bosch VRM by default uses Ports 80 & 443.
In most cases the problem is caused by another web server (e.g. IIS) that is installed on the same machine and is also making use of the default web ports 80 & 443.
- Bosch Video Recording Manager (VRM)
- Bosch Video Managment System (BVMS)
- Bosch Video Client (BVC)
- Bosch Video Security Client (VSC)
- Any Replay Client/ Managment System which accesses recorded video data via HTTP/HTTPS
Disable any of the other web services or change the default Ports they are using.