How can I remotely configure VCA in Cloud VMS?
Remote VCA configuration through the camera's device page (website) now can be performed with Bosch Configuration Manager version 7.60 and later.
Please perform the following steps:
- Download Bosch Configuration Manager v 7.60 or later from Bosch downloadstore and install on your computer.
- Open Device Page in Cloud VMS Configuration
- Select Alarm > VCA > click button "Configure in Bosch Configuration Manager"
- Configuration Manager opens displaying the VCA Configuration
- After Configuration has been completed, click the Save button in Configuration Manager.
- Remote VCA configuration is supported for all Bosch IP cameras with firmware version 7.80 and later which are commissioned to Cloud VMS by its MAC address.
- For remote VCA configuration of Remote Portal cameras, please start the Bosch Configuration Manager on your computer and connect to your Remote Portal account to configure your cameras.
- For cameras with firmware versions earlier than 7.80,
- for remote VCA configuration please continue using the Internet Explorer 11 with Video SDK or MPEG ActiveX v6.36.0233 installed, and Active X components being allowed in the browser,
- or use the Bosch Configuration Manager in the local camera network (= local VCA configuration).