When it comes to maintaining your system uptime, you absolutely have to know when there's a problem, no matter where you are or the time of the day. Therefore, this article helps you learn how to enable Remote Alerts, if something happens on the site and you are not on it.
Remote Alert notifications can be sent to all user roles: Admin, Technician and Customer.
If your camera is not already connected to the Cloud services, please do not forget to access Configuration Manager > login on your camera > go to Connectivity tab > set the Operation to On > click on Register and login with your Bosch Remote Portal credentials
"Registered on Bosch Remote Portal (Cloud Service)" message will be displayed and the "Register" button will be changed in "Visit Remote Portal":
1. Access Remote Portal and login with your Bosch Remote Portal credentials
2. Select “Systems” tab. Your camera will be displayed here:
3. Press on the camera’s name
4. Press on the “Remote Alert” section
5. Press on the three dots button and select Add Subscriber:
Here you will add the e-mail address of the user and you can choose how he will receive the notifications. Check the desired boxes and click Save.
6. The user will now get the information if something happens on the site or if there is a new firmware for the camera.
For example, if the technician does remote maintenance and something happens with the recordings of the camera, he will automatically receive a notification through his e-mail.
The alert history can be checked also in the Remote Alert section from Bosch Remote Portal. The notification looks like:
For more information, please refer also to the following Youtube video:Webinar: Bosch Remote Portal
Or you can register for available Live Webinars on our latest products, technologies, and solutions from here
Nice to know: