The DIVAR IP System Manager application includes a dedicated script that simplifies the log file collection for DIVAR IP all-in-one 4000 & 6000.
1. Sign in to the administrator account
To sign in to the administrator account in BVMS operation mode:
Note: To go back to the BVMS desktop, press CTRL+ALT+DEL and click Switch user or Sign
out. The system will automatically go back to BVMS desktop without a system restart.
To sign in to the administrator account in VRM or iSCSI operation mode:
2. In order to collect System Manager logs easily, a script is added to the DIP44/64’s Start Menu, called “Export System Manager Logs”:
3. After running this script, the resulting ZIP-file can be found in: C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Bosch
The logs gathered in the ZIP-file are as follows:
• DIVAR_IP_System_Manager – Installation logs for System Manager
• DivarIP – Installation logs for the DIVAR IP AIO’s other software
• SysMgmService – Logs copied from C:\ProgramData\Bosch\SysMgmService\log
• _DriveInfo.txt – Details about the storage on the DIP
• _ProcessInfo.txt – Details on currently running processes
• _ServiceInfo.txt – Details on currently running services
• _SystemInfo.txt – Windows System Information
These files can provide the basic information needed to figure out what happened if a package fails to install or if there are other issues during installation. The ZIP-file is not encrypted and all log files are plain text.
The most System Manager Logs used are the following:
• localui.log – any logs from the local UI itself. The start of the process is always finding the installation files on the system. Any trouble in this regard will be reported in this log file.
If there are any issues while detecting files or initially validating files, it will be found in this log.
• sysmgm-commander.log – backend communication log. Checking any status changes within this log can be helpful to see where in the installation process incidents occur.
• sysmgm-executor.log – execution of installations log