Can I change the camera name in Bosch Remote Portal?
To change the camera name in Remote Portal, you need to change the camera's Device name and then re-register the camera to Remote Portal.
To change the Device Name perform the following steps:
1. In Remote Portal, click the related camera card
2. Navigate to Configuration > General > Identification
3. Change Camera name (Device name) > click Set
To re-register the camera perform the following steps:
1. In Bosch Configuration Manager, select Remote Portal icon and logon with your Remote Portal user and password
2. Select the camera to re-register
3. Navigate to Connectivity > Cloud services
4. Select Re-register to different account
5. Register the camera to Remote Portal with the same user and password once again.
6. In Remote Portal, refresh the website with <F5> key, the changed camera name is displayed.
Please visit the article Troubleshooting Camera Connectivity & Bosch Remote Portal if the camera fails to re-register.
The option to re-register a camera to Remote Portal is available in Configuration Manager v.7.30 and later.