If the Administrator account has been removed and if there is no means of access the unit via another user, then this case requires the involvement of the repair desk.
1. You have to fill in the RMA form with the necessary contact details.
Please make sure that the customer number is filled in correctly. You can find your customer number on every Bosch invoice in the right top corner. It should start with 820, 190, 119 or 200. If in doubt, you can contact your Bosch sales representative.
2. Material number of your product (e.g. F.01U.321.917)
3. Serial number of the faulty product
4. Return reason code: R04 - Lock Code/Password issue (password, lock, code, invalid, unlock)
5. Detailed description: The Administrator user was removed, and the password reset cannot be performed