Remote Portal has an option which allows you to update all cameras of a group or even all cameras of the entire account.
Follow the steps below and find out how you can perform the Firmware Upgrade for multiple cameras at the same time.
1. Login into your Remote Portal account
2. Click on the List View button
The list with all devices or the groups from your account will be displayed.
You will see the devices that can be updated containing a yellow icon. This icon indicates that new firmware is available for your device and you can perform the upgrade for it.
3. You can thick the box next to the "Name" column to select all devices from the list or you can thick each box next to the devices you would like to perform the FW upgrade.
4. Next step is to click on the three dots button and select > Update
5. A new pop-up message will be displayed. Here you will see the information related to the devices that will be updated and other information such as: devices that are on the latest version or devices where no updates are possible for them.
The Firmware upgrade will start:
Now, the Firmware of your cameras is on the latest version: