What you should know when you request a password reset for the Bosch IP camera?
If you forgot the service level password for you Bosch IP camera and you want to reset its password, the Central Support Team can help you.
Before requesting a password reset for your IP camera, please note that you need to provide some important information to the Central Support Team to get help from them.
Please follow the steps below and find out how you can reset the password and what information is needed:
1. First, you need to open a web browser page and type the following:
2. This will generate a password challenge code of 32 characters
⚠️ Please note that this challenge code is valid only for 1 hour!
3. Please send the password challenge code in plain text via e-mail to the Central Support Team.
4. Additionally, you need to provide them with the following information of your device:
You can also provide them with a picture of the label of the unit.
⚠️ Be aware that in exceptional cases, you may be required to send them an invoice of your unit or other proof of ownership
5. Once you have the PUK code received from the Central Support team, copy-paste it into the Response Code box from the password reset link of the camera and click on the “Send” button.