How to setup the DS835 for application containing a pet.
1. Mount the detector 6.5ft (2M) high and set the PIR angle to -5 degrees.
2. Set the PIR sensitivity for Standard (STD).
3. Mount where the animals can not come within 6ft (1.8M) of the detector by climbing on furniture, boxes or other objects.
4. Do not remove the Look Down lens mask.
5. Do not aim the detector at stairways the animal can climb on.
6. Adjust the microwave range for the minimum acceptable coverage for the room in which the detector is installed.
DS936 motion is causing an alarm when it is not seeing motion.
On the older version of this motion there will be a bank of DIP switches with four switches. Set the relay #4 to OFF for NC Alarm Relay Operation.