What would cause the LED to flash?
Here is a list of possible reasons for the DS774Z Red LED to flash.
Flashing 2 times is a Motion Monitor Timeout
Flashing 3 times Antimask Detection
Flashing 4 times PIR Self test failure
Flashing 5 times Low Input Power or Relay Failure
The DS160/161 fails to operate after multiple trips or cycles.
Cause: Possible wrong part (Op- Amp)
There are some problems withLot #'s 578C, 579C, 580C with the DS160/161. The DS160/161 could stop detecting after multiple activation, and will not work.
Send the customer an advance replacement. Anything passed Lot 580C should have the fix
Not all DS160/161 are a problem.
There are 2 tests performed on the FA206i, Walk Test and Transmission Test.
Walk Test: With cover in place, quickly (less than 1/2 second) pass a magnet near the Test Mode reed switch. This will activate a 1 minute walk test mode where the LED will light with each trip but no alarm signals will be transmitted.
Transmission Test: With cover in place, hold a magnet near the Test Mode reed switch for at least one second. This will activate a one minute transmission test mode where the device will transmit alarm and restoral cycles at regular intervals for 1 minute.
Note: The FA206i LED only lights when in test mode.
What is the Bosch part number for the Inovonics FA206DS wireless motion detector?
The Bosch part number for the FA206DS would be the DS775RF and is used with the Inovonics FA400 receiver and the Bosch D8125INV wireless interface for Bosch D7412G/D9412G control panels.
How to setup the DS835 for application containing a pet.
1. Mount the detector 6.5ft (2M) high and set the PIR angle to -5 degrees.
2. Set the PIR sensitivity for Standard (STD).
3. Mount where the animals can not come within 6ft (1.8M) of the detector by climbing on furniture, boxes or other objects.
4. Do not remove the Look Down lens mask.
5. Do not aim the detector at stairways the animal can climb on.
6. Adjust the microwave range for the minimum acceptable coverage for the room in which the detector is installed.
What does it mean when the LED flashes on the motion (PIR)?
On Unit Alarm or Stored Alarm
Flashing 2 Motion Monitor Timeout
Flashing 3 Antimask Detection
Flashing 4 PIR Self test Failure
Flashing 5 Low Input Power or Relay Failure