An object moving or a low/ higher contrast scene can throw off the autofocus option, resulting in a soft focus or even not focus at all.
Using manual focus is an obvious solution, but manual focus isn’t exactly easy to get sharp images.
Manual focus requires a bit of know-how and some practice to get right.
If you would like to improve the performance and get a sharp image, please see below how you can manually adjust the focus ring on a Dinion Thermal camera.
Does DINION IP thermal 8000 support privacy mask?
According to the Operation Manual, the privacy mask is available only on some cameras, but as you can see on the picture below, the DINION IP thermal 8000 camera supports privacy mask:
Privacy masking is used to block a specific area of a scene from being viewed. Eight privacy mask areas can be defined.
1. Select the pattern color for the masks.
2. Select the mask you wish to define in the drop-down box.
3. Check the enabled box to activate the mask.
4. Use the mouse to move the mask; drag the corner points to resize.
5. Click Set.
6. To remove a mask, select it and click the waste bin icon.
To add an additional adjustment point to the area, double-click on a side.