To ensure the highest customer satisfaction and replace the defective hardware faster and more smoothly, it is necessary to register each system for the specific country together with the system location.
But where and why should you register your device?
The purpose of this article is to assist you with the creation of mirrored drive sets in a DIVAR IP all-in-one 5000 Recording Appliance.
This procedure should be performed on new appliances that have not yet been deployed.
⚠️ Before performing this procedure you must aware of the following:
• Performing this procedure on a commissioned system will result in none specific video loss
• Re-imaging the appliance after performing this procedure will result in loss of all data and mirrored sets
• Mirroring must be performed in “Disk Management” and not with the chipset provided in the hardware
• Creating mirrored sets will result in a performance loss of 20%
• All mirrored drives will be converted to “Dynamic Disks” during the mirror creation process
• This process can be performed on a two or four drive units
If one of DIVARs IP 5000 AIO is selected on a user profile, the Operator Client opens the site and works fine. One message is displayed when two or more DIVARs are added into the same Enterprise system.
If you already have a DIP 5000 AIO into your Enterprise system and you want to add additional units but you receive the following message, you can solve this by using the steps below:
"Server of configuration database is already in the server list. Remove either the server that is twice in the list or make sure that the configuration database is not cloned between servers."