Intelligent Insights makes use of Bosch cameras’ built-in Video Analytics to interpret video images and collect metadata from cameras. This metadata is collected, aggregated, and displayed using a series of pre-defined widgets within a user defined dashboard to visualize the data. Read on to learn how to add these widgets to the Bosch Video Management System (BVMS) for monitoring.
The Intelligent Insights widgets can be visualized in BVMS Operator Client. In this article we are going to show you how to add a widget to Bosch Video Management System (BVMS).
1. Access the Use cases menu and select the use case to add to BVMS.
In this example we’ll use the “Crowd detection graph”
2. Click the "Copy link" button
3. Next, access the BVMS Configuration Client and select Maps and Structure > Click Manage Resources
4. Click URL > Add a resource name and paste the URL copied from Intelligent Insights > Replace the text "localhost" with the IP address of the Intelligent Insights machine and click OK > OK
5. Click Add Document
6. Select the URL and click OK. The URL should appear under the Logical Tree
7. Click Save and Activate configuration
8. Next, access the BVMS Operator Client and select the tile where you want the widget to be displayed. Double click the widget to assign it
9. After signing in to Intelligent Insights, the widget will be visualized in the tile
YouTube video Learn more about Intelligent Insights
Central Support Team may ask you to provide them with the log files and configuration file of Intelligent Insights.
This article explains you how and where you can get them.
Intelligent Insights log files:
In the Log settings section you can select the log level that should be saved.
Note: Do not change the log level from Intelligent Insights unless requested by tech support.
The system logs of Intelligent Insights can be found at the path:
You can zip the Log folder and send it to Tech Support, when requested.
If you cannot see the "ProgramData" folder, please unhide the folder by clicking: Options > View > select "Show hidden files, folders, and drivers" option > OK > The folder will be displayed in path C:\
Intelligent Insights configuration file:
You can export the system configuration file from Intelligent Insight platform.
1. Open Intelligent Insights and login using the Admin credentials
2. Go to System > Export and import
3. Under "Export system configuration" type in the Admin password and click Export
4. Select the location where the file will be exported and click save
Intelligent Insights is a standalone product. The system can run as a standalone system and be accessed by operators via the web browser or the widgets can be integrated in a BVMS operator client.
The software can be downloaded from the product page here.
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise 1809; Windows 10 Pro 1909; Windows 10 Pro for Workstation 1909; Windows Server 2016 1607
CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 3.4 GHz (up to 3.9 GHz); Support of CPU virtualization
RAM: Minimum 16 GB
Network card: 1000Base-T
Free disk space: Minimum 50 GB
We recommend having minimum 15% freedisk space.
Supported Web browser: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, MozillaFirefox
Intelligent Insights support controlling Bosch IP cameras by Common Gateway Interface (CGI) commands over HTTP or HTTPS when a threshold of the area fill level, area fill level traffic light or occupancy use case is reached.
Follow the step-by-step guide below and find how you can to setup the threshold actions in Intelligent Insights.