The following procedure describes how to restore DIVAR IP 5000 ALL-IN-ONE to the factory default image.
1. Start the unit and press F7 during the BIOS power-on-selftest.
The Recovery menu is displayed.
2. Select one of the following:
– Initial factory setup: restores to factory default image and deletes all data on the HDDs. or
– System Recovery (back to Factory Defaults): restores to factory default image; data on the HDDs will not be deleted.
Note: While the System Recovery option doesn't delete video footage stored on the data HDDs, it still replaces the complete OS (operating system) partition (including VMS settings) with a default configuration.
In order to access existing video footage after recovery, the VMS configuration needs to be exported before System Recovery and re-imported afterwards.
Notice! Do not turn off the unit during the process. This will damage the Recovery media.
3. The unit starts from the Recovery media. If the setup is successful, press OK to restart the system.
4. Windows performs the initial setup of the operating system. The unit restarts after Windows has completed the setup.
5. After the restart of the unit, the factory settings are installed.
6. After the system has reboot, the next step is to change the BVRAdmin password. The default one is WSS4Bosch.
Please keep in mind that for SNMP v3 only the the Standard MIB II file is supported. This means that only general network device performance monitoring parameters can be requested. There is no Bosch Private MIB II extension for SNMP v3.
Check this article and find out what you can do if you are using one Divar network 2000 and you have a new Flexidome IP 5000i IR camera, but you cannot add it to the Divar because it is not displayed in “Detection” > “Device search” screen.
This article explains how to integrate the Bosch MIC IP 7000 HD camera series into any existing analog CCTV system using the Bosch VIDEOJET decoder 3000. The most common integration scenarios are listed below:
Simple integration using direct connectivity to analog monitor and joystick, typically found in single camera installation (for example, mobile surveillance vehicles)
Integration into an existing analog matrix switcher typically found in large installations (such as for city surveillance)
The Smart Notification service lets your end-customer easily keep track of business operations. Detection, notification and storage of events like warehouse access, POS transactions or goods delivery enable efficient monitoring and resolution of critical events for the business owner.
Please follow below steps to set up a Smart Notification service.
In this section you can find details on what information is required during the troubleshooting process to successfully identify a unit in terms of model number, firmware version and unique identifiers. What is also very important always for the troubleshooting is the DIVAR Service log. In addition to that, in some situations network captures from the DIVAR may also be required.
An object moving or a low/ higher contrast scene can throw off the autofocus option, resulting in a soft focus or even not focus at all.
Using manual focus is an obvious solution, but manual focus isn’t exactly easy to get sharp images.
Manual focus requires a bit of know-how and some practice to get right.
If you would like to improve the performance and get a sharp image, please see below how you can manually adjust the focus ring on a Dinion Thermal camera.