Bosch Site Monitor app v. 2.5 and later provides the user to investigate the Smart Notification event from a Remote Portal camera with Video Security app.
Video Security app provides playback of local recordings starting at the moment of alarm, and to perform a forensic search in the local recordings.
This article explains how to install Video Security app from the Site Monitor app, if not installed so far.
1. On Site Monitor app tap an event in event list > Event details open.
2. Scroll down and tap To video analysis link.
3. Site Monitor App asks you to download and install Video Security Client.
4. After Video Security Client is installed, start Video Security Client and confirm T&C > then close the Video Security app.
5. In Site Monitor App, tap To video analysis once again > Video Security app opens and shows replay starting at the moment of alarm.
For more details on Site Monitor App, please visit the article How does the Bosch Site Monitor App work?