When you open BVMS Viewer Configuration Client for the first time, the following message is displayed:
"The system is running in an unregistered mode. Please activate your license package"
For a proper use of BVMS Viewer you need to activate the MBV-BVWR-100 License Viewer base, which is FREE! This can be found on the Bosch Security Systems Software License Manager (SLMS) platform.
Follow the steps below and find out how you can license BVMS Viewer for free.
1. Go to the Bosch Security Systems Software License Manager platform and login with your credentials or create a new account if you don't have one.
2. Select Create Demo License menu > click the "Submit" button near BVMS Viewer (select the version you have)
3. Fill in the Computer Signature and all the required details > click the "Submit" button
⚠️ Computer Signature can be found in BVMS Viewer Configuration Client > Tools > License Manager
4. Tick the box near "Viewer Edition 10.0" > press the "Activate" button
5. The computer signature will be displayed in a new window. Copy it and paste it in SLMS.
6. Copy the Activation key from the Bosch Security Systems Software License Manager page and paste it in the window where you got the Computer signature > click the "Activate" button
7. "Activation valid" status will be displayed near MBV-BVWR-100 License Viewer base: